ads

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Holiday~~


YES!
Already finish my entire exam!
This year one semester one is over!!
I am free now!
Hurray~~~

This is the last night that I stay in Kampar.
After tonight,
I will go back to Tampin enjoy my 3 months holiday!
I already finish tidy up my cloth-wrappers,
Just wait until morning!
Hahaha…

Half of my housemates still no yet finishes their exam…
But they still accompany us go out to eat dinner!
If not they will call delivery!
Just because this is the last night we stay at here!
Sweet man!
Love you guys~~

Muacks~~

Now I am nothings to do…
My housemates are busy studying…
I can’t go to talk and disturb them…
So, just writing blog here…

Tomorrow I am going to leave here,
All my lovely housemates and classmates,
Meet you all after 3 months!
Happy holiday!!
Enjoy it!!!

No comments: